top of page

Penalty Abatement

One option for reducing your balance is to request an abatement of any penalties that have been assessed. The IRS provides two avenues to accomplish this. Dryden Tax Resolution can review your transcripts and other circumstances to determine your eligibility. When dealing with tax debt, every little bit can help.

Woman Looking throuh Magnifying Glass
bottom of page